Facebook has a lot of users which is great for promoting your business. There is an option called “Push” which helps you spread your stuff to many users.
But sometimes, you may see a message that says “Upgrade Unavailable” in your Facebook post. This happens for various reasons.
In this article, we will explain the “Why Boost Is Not Available on Facebook” happens and tell you how to fix it “Raise unavailable issues on Facebook pages or profiles“. Let’s start!
TO THE POINT:
You can’t boost a post on Facebook if it’s a cover photo, profile picture, or content that someone shared, or experienced certain technical issues, has a special code, is expired, or violates Facebook’s rules. You also can’t upgrade if you haven’t made your Facebook page public or if you don’t hold one of the important roles such as admin, moderator, advertiser, or editor.
Boosting posts can be a great way to get more people interested in your content and bring them to your website. However, if the Boost button doesn’t work, this can be problematic for your business goals.
Don’t worry! You can get things back on track by solving the problem and using Facebook ads to continue growing online. However, it is important to remember that you must provide a payment method because boosting posts costs money.
Want to learn how? We will discuss these reasons in more depth. Keep reading!
- Cover photo cannot be upgraded directly. To use your cover photo in an ad, create a regular post with the cover photo, then boost the post.
- Unpublished page unable to upvote post; they need to be published.
- You can only boost posts that have already been published. If a post is in draft status or has not yet been published, it cannot be seen by anyone except page administrators, and therefore, it cannot be promoted. Only visible and published posts can be boosted.
- Post with Facebook Click ID cannot be upgraded; they are limited.
- If you advertising account or payment method is disabled, you cannot upvote a post.
- Unverified page cannot upgrade live/scheduled videos. Verification is required.
- Boosts are not available for shared posts or albums; it promotes original content.
- Posts that have expired or the offer cannot be increased; promotions have a time period.
- Upgrades are not available if you Role Disadvantages: admin, moderator, advertiser, or editor at Facebook page.
- Your page is broken Facebook advertising rules. This can be for a variety of reasons, such as promoting prohibited products, using inappropriate language or images, or engaging in fraudulent practices.
If we want to know why we Facebook Post or Page not improved, we first need to diagnose the reason behind it “upgrade not available.” Several steps can help us with this.
- First, just open it Facebook Page.
- Find the post you want to promote, then hover over it “Upgrade not available.” A message will provide the reason why the post cannot be boosted.
- Read tips about “Upgrade not available.” Then, look in the list above to understand why your upgrade is not available and explore alternative options.
Understand “Why is boost not available on my Facebook page” is essential for effective promotion and engagement. Various factors, such as post visibility, account permissions, compliance with advertising policies, and outdated content, can contribute to this issue.
Businesses and page administrators can overcome these obstacles by carefully diagnosing the specific reasons and following the recommended steps.
It is important to maintain a compliant and engaging online presence to maximize the benefits of Facebook promotions and expand the reach of their content, ultimately achieving their goals.
We are sure our guide will help you successfully resolve the “Upgrade Unavailable” issue on Facebook. If you encounter any more issues, feel free to share them in the comments. We are here to help you!