Influencer marketing is one of the most important strategies used in marketing today. This is a way to reach a wide audience through people who have influence on that audience.
They can be celebrities, bloggers, vloggers, experts, or ordinary people who have a large following.
To be a successful influencer, it is important that you have a well-designed influencer media toolkit to promote potential brand partner collaborations and let them know that you will be a great asset to their team.
But what is it actually? Why is it so powerful? Let’s find out!
Disclosure: Our website is supported by readers. If you purchase any products through our partner links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
What is an Influencer Media Toolkit?
An influencer media kit is a great way to introduce yourself as an expert in your field.
It’s a collection of information that (most often formatted as a PDF file) shows who you are as a brand or individual, what you offer, and what kind of results you hope to achieve.
When sponsors see that you are experienced and capable of creating great content, they will trust your work more and collaborate with you.
Here’s a short example of what it looks like:
When creating an influencer media kit, there are a few important things to keep in mind.
Your Influencer media kit should include:
- A brief introduction about yourself
- Your social media statistics (followers, engagement rate, demographics, etc.)
- Testimonials/Reviews from previous collaborations or campaigns you have worked on
- A selection of any published work you have created
- Your Contact Information
- Collaboration options
- Services and rates
Additionally, be sure to include all relevant information in 2-3 pages that will help promote your work and show potential sponsors that you have knowledge and experience in the field.
How to Create an Influencer Media Kit
Creating an influencer media kit may seem daunting, but with the help of a design program like Canva, it can be easy and fun.
Moreover, you can create amazing media kits with the help of Canva Pro subscription plans that let you customize your media kits with premium features like Brand Kit, Background Remover, and more.
Still not a Canva Pro user?
Just click here to get Canva Pro FREE for 30 Days!
This template includes all the sections you need to include in your toolkit, such as demographics, followers, and reach.
Here are some tips on how to build your kit:
- Go to Canva.com and search “Media Devices” template.
- Choose a template you like or choose the “Blank Canva” template.
- Now it’s time to add your information. Add your name, website, social media names, and any other information you want to include.
- Next, add some images or graphics to help show off your work.
- Once you’ve gathered all your content, start customizing your media kit using the tools in Canva. Add your headshot and remove the background Canva’s bg eraser tool to make it perfect.
- Save your media kit as a PDF, JPG, or PNG, or share directly via social media.
If you already have an influencer media kit and want to redesign it, you can easily import it as a PDF file into the Canva editor.
From there, you can customize it to suit your brand and needs. Adding your own logo, fonts and colors will help make the kit feel more personal and unique to you.
Simply put, creating an influencer media kit can help you better connect with potential sponsors and partners.
This can help you build relationships with brands and organizations.
By providing them with information about your audience and social media presence, you can show that you are a valuable partner for their marketing efforts.
Lastly, remember to keep your media toolkit up to date and keep updating it as your influence grows.